Monday, December 11, 2006

This is the week like almost everyone I know is flying off for holidays. Parents gone for 2 weeks in China. My Friday Supper Club is off at Thailand and Taiwan. Kaile flew off to Korea via Shanghai. Jianwei went off for Japan. Damn.. this sucks big time.

As for me, the closest I got to a foreign is ...erm....dispensing Japan travel advice to many people, and..erm..lending Kaile my travel guide to Shanghai. This is so devastating! Especially after my meticulous planning for the ultimate Japan onsen trip.

My holidays are really reolving around CO. What with Maris Stella CO concert practices ..(Junkai are you reading this? Come and support!) and watching NAC Chinese Music competition. The competition wasn't too exciting...nothing really impressed/amazed me, although it's nice to see some familiar and not-so-familiar faces and catch up with the latest gossips. =p

No comments: