Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oops...almost forgot about the existence of this blog...* bleah * I'm stuck in school now, staying overnight for the band camp. Rather eerie, I'm the only one in the staff room at 2100hrs. And it's so stuffy, the air-con goes off at 6! ARGH....

Eversince I decided that I'm not going to Japan (ARGH)after all, the hols were kind of boring..........at first. I played Guild Wars until I got so sick. I was so bored that I agreed to perform with Maris Stella CO, even though I wasn't that keen on going back initially.(after all I took my O Levels exactly 10 years ago!)THe juniors are all so quirky....gosh, they grow up so quickly, some of them have really morphed beyond recognition. It's good to see new faces, and many old ones as well as quite a number of grads are helping out as well.

Sigh..I've got no sleeping bag! I have to sleep on the cold hard stony floor tonight I guess....

No comments: