Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My life is so embarrassingly boring that I cannot blog about it. Unless you want to hear about how I took a 1.5 hour trip to NIE to listen to a silly CCA talk that stretches for barely an hour, then to take another 1.5 hour trip home again. What? You actually do? Then your life is more pathetic than mine.

It suffices to say that the NIE induction is ridiculous. I can't believe the last stage of my student teacher life(or is it the initial stage of my full fledged teacher life) involves sitting in a LT and listening to people talk about things that I am not in the least interested in. Hopefully the visits to ITE, Changi Prison, etc are going to be more exciting, since I already gave up hope on the Sungei Gedong camp visit.

I'm so laid back and stoic now that the long list of undesirable colleagues-to-be no longer perturbs me. I think I'm already maxed out, even though I still have not met the remaining ten of them, I think things can only get better from now. (How can it not be!) I am now thankful for small favours, and the tinest positive aspects which I can wring out of my miserable life I give them full credit. (like not having to teach CME)

No comments: