Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally, my days in GMSS are over. No more marking, no more writing of lesson plans, no more zapping of worksheets....(at least for now). I have the gift of time on my hands yet again! And finally I have the time to update my blog...

Obviously I would have loved to bitch about certain people (both teachers and students) from GMSS, but I have to refrain from doing that since I have students visiting my blog. Haha. Well, if you really want to know, check out my secret blog at www.howdumbareyou.blogspot.com, or you can always ask me in person! (This offer does not extend to any personnel related to GMSS, however remote, whether living or dead.)

Still, there are more good times in GMSS than bad times I guess. Special thanks to my EL CT Miss Johnson for her guidance and support, and also the inspiring comments she wrote in my farewell card. I'll also miss the 120 students I have from Faith 1-1, Faith 2-1 and Faith 3-4, especially Faith 1-1 because I see them many many times a week. All the best for your mid-year exams!

Do I want to be posted back to GMSS? I don't really know..a small part of me wanted to say yes..but I don't think I'll ever be fully at home in that school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »