Monday, October 30, 2006

Presenting........06A02 (I've never verified, but probably the noisier half of the class)


06A02........ah...this class never fails to amaze me. It's one of the most typical arts class I have seen, and where stereotypes become reality. As you can see from the picture(I'm taking the risk of being complained for spreading communist values during GP lessons here), they are in a state of political fervour after watching the video on North Korea (that's Kim Il Sung, for the uninitiated), and they chose to display their emotions in an outspoken and perspicious manner.
We have the luxury of Innovation Room 1 for our GP lessons, until Li lian's half of the class starts complaining and demanding to be given equal treatment. =p So, yah, we get the air-con(although it IS a cause of dispute for many in the class), and the clearest and sharpest projector ever (compared to the useless ones in block D second floor) in a room where I can pratically shut out all the light if I wanted to.
* I just realized Selvan was not doing the correct pose. Bad communist! Putting self expression before the collective good! *
* under construction *

1 comment:

Jerome said...

haha why is selvan acting cool?