Thursday, October 27, 2005

HOLIDAYS are here....well, almost

I've just finished my ICT PBL Assignment...which is without doubt the most stupid assignment I have ever done in my whole 25 years of life. And it managed to achieve this distinction despite facing stiff competition (basically from other NIE assignments). Finally..good riddance.

With that, I have only two assignments left for this semester. I'm starting to get into the holiday mood.. Of course there is the occasional Maths lesson, GESL project, JLPT and some other little things here and there, but basically the holiday season is upon me! Time for me to do up this blog as well.

And in case you haven't heard, I'm going to Japan in December! Air-tickets confirmed! So if you are one of those who thinks that my holiday plans always do not realize themselves, too bad this time round!

No comments: