Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In japan!!

Here is something for someone who faithfully checks my blog even though i have not updated in months. And this poor person doesnt have whatsapp so i cannot talk to him with my free wifi in the hostel.
Past two days was more or less just orientating David to kyoto and tokyo - not the most exciting thing since i have been there so many times. Although dipping into an outdoor hot spring in the cold winter night spells SHIOK despite being surrounded by naked japanese men - both young and old, attractive and not. Of course onsens play an important part in any japan trip that i am involved in - and the one in my hotel in kyoto is just a boring plain one compared to the more exotic ones that i will be going to in the next few days, but still.

Now i am in fukuoka - kyushu, southern most of the four main islands, closer to Seoul than Tokyo, the starting point of my kyushu trip. And thanks to the easy access to free wifi nowadays i am spending more time on my ipad than my psp which was such a faithful companion on earlier trips. Which is also why i can blog about this on my ipad instead of fighting with other ppl at the hostel internet terminals or hunting down internet cafes. I am a digital
Age traveller!

No comments: